Hello all Existing Members!
Georgetown Fitness would like to thank you for your continued patience and loyalty through these difficult times, as we have finally arrived at opening our gym back up. Our staff would like to welcome you back!
Beginning August 31st, open gym workouts will start back up Monday–Friday from 5am to 9pm and Saturday–Sunday, 6am to 6pm.
As with every business during our current climate, we have had to adjust our daily routine to remain within proper standards and guidelines given to us by the county. Below are the new procedures that we will require of you upon returning to the gym.
I want to take a few minutes to explain all the protocols that will be in place for re-opening.
I will always have the facility staffed. In order to do this, we have adjusted our hours of operation.
New Hours of operation:
Monday–Friday 5am to 9pm
Saturday–Sunday 6am to 6pm
How to reserve your workout time
Please call us at (716) 580-3362 at least 24 hours in advance and book your workout by simply asking “what is your next available opening”. We will then book it for you.
There is not an option to walk in the facility and inquire if there is an opening.
You can start booking your open gym appointments Monday–Friday starting, August 24th between the hours of 9am and 1pm.
You all will be required to sign a new liability waiver (this is quick and done electronically).
We then ask you a few questions and will take a temperature reading. If that is normal, you are off to get your workout!
Open Gym Guidelines and Covid-19 Guidelines
- Every member will be required to fill out a new Covid-19 waiver
- Open gym workouts will be limited to 1 hour per person
- You will have to reserve your time slot within 24 hours and no more than 7 days in advance of your workout (call in only, no walk-ins)
- There will be a no-show fee of $5 if you do not show up for your allotted time slot and did not call ahead to cancel (you may cancel same day)
- Time slots are limited, so please do your best to keep your open gym time
Per NYS and the Department of Health, masks must ALWAYS be worn with the exception of being on cardio equipment that has Plexiglass surrounding it
- Exercise 6 feet apart
- Wear mask when entering and leaving facility
- Wear mask when going into bathroom (you can take it off when in the bathroom or shower)
- Mask is not required on cardio equipment
- Wipe down equipment with disinfectant wipe/spray & re-rack weights after each use
- NO “Supersets” OR “Circuit Training”
- Use only ONE piece of equipment at a time so machines can be cleaned quickly after each use
BE YOUR BEST SELF!
Feel Inspired. Be Challenged. Work Hard.
–David Jacobs, owner of Georgetown Fitness