Hello all Existing Members!
The facility is now open Monday–Friday from 5am to 9pm and Saturday–Sunday from 6am to 6pm. As with every business during our current climate, we have had to adjust our daily routine to remain within proper standards and guidelines given to us by the county and CDC. Below are the new procedures that we will require of you upon returning or joining the gym. I want to take a few minutes to explain the protocols that will be in place now that we are open.
I will always have the facility staffed. In order to do this, we have adjusted our hours of operation.
New Hours of operation:
Monday–Friday 5am to 9pm
Saturday–Sunday 6am to 6pm
You all will be required to sign a new liability waiver (this is quick and done electronically).
We then ask you a few questions and will take a temperature reading. If that is normal, you are off to get your workout!
Open Gym Guidelines and Covid-19 Guidelines
- Every member will be required to fill out a new Covid-19 waiver
Per NYS and the Department of Health, masks must ALWAYS be worn with the exception of being on cardio equipment that has Plexiglass surrounding it
- Exercise 6 feet apart
- Wear mask when entering and leaving facility
- Wear mask when going into bathroom (you can take it off when in the bathroom or shower)
- Mask is not required on cardio equipment
- Wipe down equipment with disinfectant wipe/spray & re-rack weights after each use
- NO “Supersets” OR “Circuit Training”
- Use only ONE piece of equipment at a time so machines can be cleaned quickly after each use
BE YOUR BEST SELF!
Feel Inspired. Be Challenged. Work Hard.
–David Jacobs, owner of Georgetown Fitness